Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Frustrated with Fighting the Fat in the Middle

Welcome!
This is a blog about fighting "The Fat in the Middle" (aka: belly fat, stomach fat, love handles, back fat, etc...). I hope to share my past and present experiences with the frustrations of having an "apple shaped body" and how it affects my life.

A little about me
Female
Age: 32
Height: 5' 4"
Weight: 147.6 (1 year ago I weighed 178 and my waist was 38 1/2")
Waist: 36 1/4"
Hip: 37"
Married
No Kids

I know what some of you may be thinking... how can a girl who weighs 147 be writing a blog about weight loss and stomach fat. The title of my blog explains it all... I am an "apple to the core". The majority of weight that I gain goes straight to my stomach and it is very very difficult to lose (look at my waist to hip ratio). I hope that whether you weigh more or less, you will find this blog is for any woman (or man) who is struggling to lose the belly weight!

Next Blog: What I have been doing for the past year to lose the 30 lbs and why I think it might not be coming off the middle.

No comments:

Post a Comment